Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Interview With KD's Duran Visek!

I hope you enjoy this interview with Duran Visek! He was so nice and answered all our questions so check it out:)


1. What is you favorite song to perform?

Our new song dangerous

2. What would you be doing if you weren't doing music?

Skating everyday after school, or... Dreaming about this!

3.Where was your favorite place to perform?

My favorite place we've played had to be celebration FL

4.Who is your musical hero?

My musical hero is... Like 347295 different people that admire for different reasons, people like thom yorke, johnny rzeznick, Andrew McMahon, mark hoppus... The list continues

5.What do you like to do outside of music?

I love hiking, skating, and tag or hide and go seek. I could play for hours.





Thank you so much Duran:)
-Marelle Cole, KD Co-Writer

3 comments:

KD Fans said...

He is so cool! :D


-Marelle<3

Nicki said...

!!!:]

Nicki said...

^^^^^ LOL soorry for the lack-of-words in my prev. comment:P loll but this is awesome!