Monday, March 14, 2011

REAL interview with Ben from KD!!

We are so excited! Yesterday(March 13) we sent Ben,the guitar player from KD,a interview on his personal youtube account(www.youtube.com/zinnycat) and today(March 14) he replied and answered ALL of our questions! So here it is:

Hey, Id love to do it! Glad you guys like the band.

1: My favorite KD song to play is probably "The Plan." It's got a super fun guitar solo and it's just a fun song to play.

2: If I weren't in a band, I'd be trying to be in a band haha. Music is my life, and I don't really have many hobbies outside of it.

3: My favorite place to play so far would probably be Miami. We played a show there on New Years Eve for 3000 people, and the stage was on the sand overlooking the ocean, so we had a nice view while we played :)

4: My musical hero is a guitarist named Steve Vai. He inspires all of my guitar parts, playing techniques, and stage performance. He's pretty much the reason I play the way I do haha.

5: My favorite thing to do outside from music? Oh jeez. This is hard because I dont do anything but music :P It'd probably be hanging out with my friends or going to shows....or sleeping. :)

Thanks for the interview guys :D





Thanks Ben! We appreciate it so much! And also thanks for answering so     quickly!                                   We Love You KD!!!!!
                                                 Love,
                                        Mina and Marelle:D



                          

3 comments:

Marelle said...

Ben is so nice and down-to-earth:D

Nicki said...

So cool!

bella said...

i get him lol